Curious about the difference in what I’d hear on different tonearms

I’m relatively new & most of the numbers & concepts people talk about are still over my head. I do basically understand that different tonearms are a better match for  certain weight cartridges. To reduce the variables I have a Lyra Delos cartridge & a Rega 330 Moth tonearm & I only want to compare up the Rega models without advice thrown in about different cartridges.  Here’s my question, with that setup & all other things being unchanged, what actual difference would I clearly hear if I changed the tonearm to the Rega 808 & then between 808 & the 2000? Please-“I’d never use a Rega... get an ABC model 1234”, same related to the cartridge or other parts of my system... it’ll just confuse my understanding of what you’re teaching me.

Thanks

tochsii
@noromance, good suggestion in the Audiomods. But whereas the earlier versions of company's arms did indeed use a Rega-sourced armtube (the only part of the arm related to Rega), the latest/greatest Audiomods arm (Series Six) is 100% Rega-free, the carbon fibre armtube being designed and manufactured by Jeff Spall himself. An outstanding arm, and at 985 British Pounds a bargain at that.
I must not have been clear. I’m not looking to change my arm. I want to learn what upgrading clearly gives you soundwise. Thats the only reason I said stay within Rega... no other variables are introduced.... just whatever the upgrade is.  That way you can tie ex “tighter bass” specifically related the upgrade.  Thanks
That’s why I don’t ask mAny questions. I try & make questions very specific & usually ask for no extraneous personal stuff. And, I always get those comments & people pontificating about my question & then recommending a $10k option they love instead. Out of 20 responses, I’ll get 4 that contain the info I asked for.  I do have to say that particular comment was helpful & I didn’t take it a really mean spirited.  It seemed like a throw away funny comment.  And. Usually, they’ll go on for a paragraph or 2. But, this is still the best place to get info.
@bdp24 Got it. I'm betraying my age!

@tochsii See my post above for note on what to expect with better arm.