Curious about the difference in what I’d hear on different tonearms

I’m relatively new & most of the numbers & concepts people talk about are still over my head. I do basically understand that different tonearms are a better match for  certain weight cartridges. To reduce the variables I have a Lyra Delos cartridge & a Rega 330 Moth tonearm & I only want to compare up the Rega models without advice thrown in about different cartridges.  Here’s my question, with that setup & all other things being unchanged, what actual difference would I clearly hear if I changed the tonearm to the Rega 808 & then between 808 & the 2000? Please-“I’d never use a Rega... get an ABC model 1234”, same related to the cartridge or other parts of my system... it’ll just confuse my understanding of what you’re teaching me.

Thanks

tochsii
Millercarbon, you'd be making a big mistake comparing other suspended tables to the Linn. It does not matter what tonearm you put on a SOTA, SME, Basis or Air Force. They will all be perfectly stable. Nothing is stable on a Linn. The resonance frequency of say a SOTA Cosmos is down at 2-3 Hz far below the 10 Hz frequency of a properly set up tonearm. It is fun to watch. Give it a push and the whole shooting match just bobs along together perfectly stable.
Fixed tables can be a real problem in many installation situations but you can put any of the four tables mentioned above just about anywhere.
It always helps to have your system located on a cement slab if you have that option.
@noromance, good suggestion in the Audiomods. But whereas the earlier versions of company's arms did indeed use a Rega-sourced armtube (the only part of the arm related to Rega), the latest/greatest Audiomods arm (Series Six) is 100% Rega-free, the carbon fibre armtube being designed and manufactured by Jeff Spall himself. An outstanding arm, and at 985 British Pounds a bargain at that.
I must not have been clear. I’m not looking to change my arm. I want to learn what upgrading clearly gives you soundwise. Thats the only reason I said stay within Rega... no other variables are introduced.... just whatever the upgrade is.  That way you can tie ex “tighter bass” specifically related the upgrade.  Thanks
That’s why I don’t ask mAny questions. I try & make questions very specific & usually ask for no extraneous personal stuff. And, I always get those comments & people pontificating about my question & then recommending a $10k option they love instead. Out of 20 responses, I’ll get 4 that contain the info I asked for.  I do have to say that particular comment was helpful & I didn’t take it a really mean spirited.  It seemed like a throw away funny comment.  And. Usually, they’ll go on for a paragraph or 2. But, this is still the best place to get info.