Using a short coax cable?

I've read in the past that using a coax cable at least 1.5 m is necessary to prevent Jitter between a CD transport and a DAC. Does the same hold true for using coax cables between a streamer and a DAC? I have a 0.75 m audioquest cinnamon coax cable that I'd like to use between my bluesound node 2i and an external DAC. Should I sell this cable on eBay  and buy a longer one?,  Or, are stories like I read just neurotic rumors and theory that can never really be heard when enjoying music?
Thanks!
128x128labguy
due to how the impedance of the liquid metal alloy occurs, in the moment or in situ, the liquid metal has the least issues of any cable type, re the shaping of the edges of a square wave. atomic and quantum function of the impedance actually occurs differently in the liquid metal vs that of wire.

The casual eye and casual analysis says they seem to be the same or very similar. But when it comes to defining transient edge and the dynamic aspects of impedance, with the liquid metal we get into living QED (quantum electrodynamics), not LCR, per se. (LCR is the day to day usage & simplification of quantum, in the more correct way of thinking. Like a slide rule averaging for the complexities of QED. Even though LCR came first, it is still the illiterate child of QED)

QED analysis can be done with wire, but it is pretty well useless, so we use just LCR, as an entrenched dogma that functions in the very vast number of ways and casual cases. With the liquid metal, the QED is actually a functional working analysis pathway.

If a physicist that is familiar with QED and transmission lines (as a way of life) looks at our patent, they might mutter to themselves ’holy mother of god’, as there are some interesting things in it ....that very few know what they can do (why they are in the patent) -or be used for....
due to how the impedance of the liquid metal alloy occurs, in the moment or in situ, the liquid metal has the least issues of any cable type, re the shaping of the edges of a square wave. atomic and quantum function of the impedance actually occurs differently in the liquid metal vs that of wire.
teo_audio, Impedance of the melted metal (resistance) or solid wire has very little to do with it.  Characteristic impedance of the cable, in simplification, is a square root of L/C, both being function of cable geometry and dielectric.  Edges of the square wave are shaped by multiple reflections in the cable and there were methods to even determine shape of distorted edges (staircases).  One of them known for at least 50 years, a Bergeron Diagrams, allows for geometric analysis of edge distortion.  Texas Instrument published primer on it:  http://www.ti.com/lit/an/sdya014/sdya014.pdf

Welp, ya'll lost me right after the post by Elliotbnewcombjr.
May as well be speaking Klingon, but impressive nonetheless.