MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
I never attributed the notion of "congestion" to how a DAC chip or a DAC in general affects the sound. For me, I always felt (or thought) the speakers were the limiting factor when playing complex orchestral passages, particularly loud transients. The partnering amplifier also plays a key role but the exhibited shortcoming is more of a harshness and edge rather than congestion. Same with DACs, some are fluid and musical and some are dry and boring. 
My experience is a good preamp sorts out complex passages, I run a CEC transport and TRL 6SN7, works for me.

As Chord DAC user I have a question:
Does anybody compared  MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3 to any of
Chord DACs Qutest, Hugo2, Hugo 2 TT?
@brownsfan Bill, at least Audio Mirror offers a 10-day home trial, so it's low risk to audition (also true of the Amber 3 from Gestalt).  And it's clear from our amplifier and speaker history that we share some presentation preferences.  As I noted, however, I don't really listen to classical (but I do wear an Ohio State hat every day).  
kalali and rx8man,  Congestion during complex musical passages can be caused by a lot of different things, and I can't know with any certainty what is causing it until I make a change that mitigates the problem. For all I know, the problem may be a function of the recordings and not my system.   Complex orchestral passages are as challenging to record as they are to reproduce.

In my case, I'm using the excellent Coincident CSL line stage, so I'm dubious about the preamp being the culprit.  Also, my amplifiers are Atma-Sphere M-60's which drive my 92.5 dB efficient speakers without breaking a sweat, so I'm not inclined to implicate the amps.  It may well be my speakers that are the problem.  But I've put a lot of effort and money into rebuilding the crossovers and treating the room, so a decision to change speakers with no guarantee that they are the offenders could prove to be an expensive and painful experiment.   What is left as most likely (in my opinion) is the Sony.  It is 2014 vintage technology, which is ancient given the rapid rate of change in digital playback technology. 

I recently read an interesting article (or advertisement) that discussed R2R vs Delta-Sigma with respect to congestion during complex passages in some detail.  Unfortunately, I can't find it.  

My current system is very good, and I'm not going to spend 10's of thousands chasing down a minor issue.  But if I get a promising lead on one of these very good DACs, I might just roll the dice.