WAudio 3900 "Hi-End Audio Grade" Noise Filter

This device, the WAudio 3900 "Hi-End Audio Grade" Noise Filter (about $170 at Amazon), got a good review on the "Audiophilia" web site. Reviewer Anthony Kershaw used it as a "stopgap" after his >$2000 power conditioner somehow self-destructed.  He wrote, "The 3900 has 6 filtered, hospital grade outlets and 4 industrial, non filtered outlets. I plugged my amplifier into the wall—far too many inexpensive power conditioners rob the amplifier of power if the filtered outlets are not sufficiently managed by the transformers for reserve power. I plugged everything else into the filtered outlets. He concludes, "So, if you’re getting an entry-level audiophile system together, you could do far worse for a lot more money than this gem from W Audio". 

W Audio also makes a $50 power cord for it, so the total package is ~$200. All I know is that it's manufactured in China and that Kershaw likes it. Anybody here know the company? The product(s)? My system isn't "entry level" (well, in some people's view it likely is!) Opinions/perspectives on this will be appreciated!
Keith

kacomess
There is NOTHING wrong with your AC power! All the filtering needed takes place inside your components. If not, then they are poorly designed and should be replaced! 
Power conditioners are just another way to extract money from the neurotic and gullible!
Go roberjerman! Exactly! Nothing should get by a good power supply other than stable DC power. Spend your money on better components or better yet on Music!!