I love the music of the 4 seasons and this thread is not about Vivaldi ( like it tough)

This thread is about the music, the sound and the soul...
Sometimes we feel disturbed by the way wind flows, or the rains is pouring, or the snow illuminate under the moon, and how some green shades can speak to the ears... All seasons give to us something truly unique...In audio system, music is like the seasons, a piece for each vibration of our heart...I like music sometimes for the pleasure, sound is very important also, because the way good sound convey music makes it more easier to enter the mood...But also when I feel anguish and pain, i dont have the energy to listen to music, I need a sound that treat my soul without asking any effort to listen to it....

If any of you can illustrate what I speak about, it is welcome; this thread will be about, music, sound therapy, audio sound, and the links between music and moods... And least but not last what fills up your soul...Music or anything linked to it and the soul...
128x128mahgister
Can’t honestly think of a time in my life when music wasn’t important to me. Ever since a child it has been. I’m older now & my children are all full grown so I have much more time to enjoy it. Mostly listen to indie & alternative rock/folk because of its creativity.
Welcome boxer12

I think like you that the music creativity are so large that it is difficult not to be astounded many times a week...I wish you the best time of your life for today or the next future...And remember me if you want to speak about somethinh audio or a cd....My best to you...

"My teacher was so swift, i knock him out 2 times with one punch" -Groucho Marx
Most of my music I like to listen stoned, but sometimes I can be more recreative.
Music need attention, when the time flows are in slow motion, each note bloom with is own crystalline voice, and the chord is like a bird flying before our eyes...

My best to you czarivey
May the herb’s spirit light all your dreams...

" When you smile, my drug is free" -Groucho Marx
When I’m stressed I often listen to the 4th movement of Bruckner’s 8th symphony; it’s like catharsis for stress. Another good piece is the 3rd movement of Shostakovich’s 1st violin concerto.