Grilles or No Grilles

I've always found that 'no grilles' leads to a more accurate listening experience. I've had many different speakers using many different grille cloth and components and always, no grilles works better for me. Often many of my friends find that a WAF means grilles on. What do you think?
buconero117
Some loudspeakers are designed for listening with grilles on some with grilles off. Ask your manufacturer.
Grilles on. My Triad speakers are designed that way. The ESP speakers don't have a removable grille. I prefer the look of the N802 with the grilles and have made choices of set up and cabling so configured to sound best (to me) with the grilles in place.
Speakers with Grilles- on. With Grills- off.
Putting grills on some speakers sound almost like putting some cloth between you and the drivers.
My experience is that no grill sounds as good as no grill. I can't see the point of designing a speaker that needs a grill to attenuate the treble. My Mini Utopias came with a wood cover to place over the speaker when moving or storing and no grills; this seems to me to be the best arangement.