Would you donate a dollar to have these Members Review a Product?

So, I've been thinking that there are a number of hifi products that I would love to hear or, at least, reviewed by folks I know and respect.  I then thought what if a panel of fellow members each listened and reviewed the product.  

I'd pay money to read (or watch/hear) ericsquires, wolfgarcia, millercarbon, and georgehifi each receive the same amp, speaker, etc. and review it. 
128x128jbhiller
If that diverse gang all agree on something there might actually be something to it.

Eric there are preamps with meters...,

OMG .... why don't they all have them??? <G>

The only reason Fremer likes it as he does is that now he has enough clout, deserved or not, to get away with it. The problem with Fremer is not Fremer himself but people like his fanboys that believe he is immune to the petty corruptions that taint most other reviews. The whole process is broken and no publication will identify a truly superior product as such because it is bad for business.
Perhaps there is unknown superior products, i know some...

But in general there is 3 levels of price/ S.Q., low, mid, high, and on each rung of this scale, almost all products are equal, if someone is taking the real path to increase the audio experience and this path is absolutely not buying an electronic component upgrade... 

This real path ask to turn to the triple embeddings problems, because mechanical vibrations-resonances, bad acoustical room, and the high level of the electrical noise of the house, obstruct the potential of the electronic components at any price and impede the higher audiophile experience... Then never mind the superior products, pay attention to the embeddings... :) 

"The sound is good enough for my room"- Groucho Marx audiophile