Would you donate a dollar to have these Members Review a Product?

So, I've been thinking that there are a number of hifi products that I would love to hear or, at least, reviewed by folks I know and respect.  I then thought what if a panel of fellow members each listened and reviewed the product.  

I'd pay money to read (or watch/hear) ericsquires, wolfgarcia, millercarbon, and georgehifi each receive the same amp, speaker, etc. and review it. 
128x128jbhiller
@jbhiller...…………………..

You didn''t get it.  I used the examples, myself included, to show that most likely no one here is unbiased.   I don't see it working in these forums.  Also, I have a right to my opinion, like it or not, just like you and everyone else has a right to theirs.

@tomic601 ………………………………..

I did a online hearing test and after 13K, I flunked.  I was told that is average for someone my age, but it bothers me greatly.  Makes me wonder how good the pro reviewers hearing really is.  Most of the ones that have been around a long time are in their 60 and 70's by now.
@mahgister you missed the Fletcher Munson point, right past those ears is a brain, which likes loud. No level matching, no real comparison
Stereo5 you really missed the point, it’s not that kind of test bench, but if you took three minutes to go listen at 2L recordings the Nordic sound you would catch the drift....
With the exception of spouses, you do criticize what you love in order to make it better - the first rule of Kaizen : nothing is perfect

I guess I am a time and phase point source fanboy, including that oddity the ESL63, so there are at least four speaker designers I trust
Quote : "But seriously, who wouldn't love to hear ordinary folks review stuff? "

And here all this time I thought reviewers were just ordinary folk........😞