Sim Audio Moon 340i

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, if not, then perhaps someone could please redirect me.

I have recently had a home demo of a Moon 341i d3px and the 260d transport which were both recommended to me.

They both perform brilliantly in my system and I would like to consider a purchase.

I was not aware of the Sim Audio/Moon brand until now and know very little about the company.

I note that the Moon 341i d3px was released around 2012/13 and the 260d a little later, and so am a bit concerned that they are both "not recent" models.

I would like to purchase these items new and am wondering whether they are likely due for replacement or an update any time soon.

Do Sim Audio keep their models running for a long while as opposed to updating at regular intervals?

If current users who use or have used Sim Audio products have any information or advice on this, I should be very grateful to hear it.

I am based in the UK

Thanks

colourise
Simaudio is, in my experience, one of the best audio companies out there. They are a Canadian company and have manufactured their components there for 39 years. I've owned five pieces of their gear and the build quality, sonics and resale value are exceptional.

I can't comment on the length of their product cycles but they seem to keep up with new technological advances while retaining the value of their older gear.
https://simaudio.com/
@sfar 
 Thank you very much for the response and for the information.
This will be useful to me in making my decision to go ahead with the purchase. It is much appreciated
Thanks

Simaudio is top notch stuff. I auditioned a 340ix last October at Suncoast Audio and really liked it. Guys that like extra bass might not care for it. But that's because it's highly accurate...to my ears anyway.
Something I forgot to mention about Simaudio is their warranty policy. Their 10-year extended warranty on new gear bought from an authorized dealer is exceptional. 
https://simaudio.com/en/warranty/?v=7516fd43adaa