Suggestions for an Amp and/or Preamp.

I need some suggestions for an Amp and or Preamp. My budget is $4000. I read a lot on this forum and know there is a plethora of so called experts on here, I need your help!!!. I’m a newbie and not an expert in any way. I basically have garbage equipment compared to most of you out there. I only want to listen to vinyl with this system. I have a small collection of around 500 albums that continues to grow. I really liked some speakers I heard and found them at a very great price on the secondary market. The speakers are Martin Logan’s Ascent i. Also, I found an Innersound E300 amp for sale and am wondering what’s a good price for this and if it’s a good match for my speakers. At some point I will replace my turntable too but wanted focus on the amp and or preamp first.
RIP Kobe!
dclakers
My experience with Innersound and Sanders/Coda amps is that they are very powerful, silent, cold-running (temperature) but also cold sounding.

Recommend you get something juicy for a pre. Maybe a used CJ ? The PV 14s might do the trick. Little noisy though.

You may want to consider the Linn Klimax Kontrol preamplifier. It's a great one and within your budget used. I've been playing one for the last few months and am very pleased with it's performance.  
What you want is a dealer to help you discover what you like, then work towards that. Where are you located?