Looking to get the best out of Redbook Cd listening with Dac a d Transport under 5K?

Hi guys! Ex Audiophile out of touch for many years now! Looking to purchase Dac and Transport to listen to my large Cd collection! Not sure where to go! Thanks Larry
128x128goldenears19
Larry...dude...come on, man...some info please.
you get what you give.

whats your system, your music, your growth path with streaming...?

spaghetti, here’s your next wall you can throw yourself against....😉
Sorry about that! Phone died! I have a. Blue Circle Line Stage Older Top of the line! Dual Mono Separate Power Supply! Atma-Sphere 60's Amps! Older Green Mtn. Imago Speakers! 

Had Blue Circle Dac top of line separate power supply and Ml 31.5 at one time! Had to sell due to accident etc
Now using Moddified Oppo etc Thinking that technology has improved quite a bit since that 10 years ago!
Suggest the Bryston BCD-3 spinner.  Like you, I have an extensive collection of RedBook classical CCDs, and the BCD -3 works wonders with them. I really have no reason to resort to streaming..
The BCD-3 has a superb transport and an internal DAC that is the guts of the Bryston BDA-3 DAC. 
https://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/digital-reviews/cd-player-reviews/bryston-bcd-3-cd-player/