Which one? Paradigm persona 3f, Revel Studio2, Audiosolution Figaro L, Goldenear reference

Guys, I am new here and have been following many topics here. I am like an audio enthusiast (not a audiophile by any means) and just did my 2 channel stereo with B&W 702 S2 with Naim Unity atom: It is also connected to TV via optical cable in living room. They sound very good overall and am happy with it.
Now, I am planning to complete a home theater in basement: I am considering 2 options.
1. Either using my B&W 702 S2 as part of 7.1.4 set up in basement and get a new 2 channel stereo.
2. Keeping the current set up in living room and buy a separate set of speakers in basement for 2 channel stereo for music and L/R for home theater.
I went to audition B&W 802 D3 and 803 D3 at Houston, while I was on business trip. At the same place, I auditioned Audiosolutions Figaro L and XL. Those speakers sound "amazing". The sound stage, bass were excellent. The mid were very good. The highs were not as good as B&W, but very close. I have selected them over B&W 8 series above. I am close to get Figaro L. But, have heard a lot of reviews on paradigm persona 3f, revel studio2 and goldener reference (somewhat within the price range, I am willing to pay). Has anybody had to make decision with similar speakers. Any body with expereince with above speakers ?, especially audiosolutions. I will soon go for audition of paradigm, revel studio2 and f228be. Hard to find a goldenear dealer for audition close to Indianapolis. Is there any other speakers in this price range (10-13), that is worth ?. I did audition Focal soprano N2 and very good overall. Still in the list of probables.
I had auditioned Dynaudio contour 60. Not my taste. 
romney80
Can’t ya find a pair of Focal Kanta2 or 3 to audition?  They are very similar to the excellent Sopras. They have it all.  Revel C228Be sounds a bit flat (dimensionless) in comparison to my ears. 
Thanks @cd84 and @gfrazi for that information on dealers for GE. I am going to audition goldenear and paradigm at same place. I definitely understand Triton one.R being less imposing space wise. GE reference is as tall as my wife ;)
I listened to focal Kanta 3 when I auditioned sopra 2. Sopra 2 is in a different league and much better. I still have sopra 2 in my short list.
My short list includes:
Sopra 2
Audiosolutions Figaro L (Seriously, I am still in love with this).

Once I audition the others as above, I will update you guys.
Any dealers for Magico A3 or Joseph audio close to Indy?. Have heard people raving about them. Would like to audition them definitely. 
I know it is too much to ask, but what do you guys think about the Technics SB-R1. Saw some deals on them online. I am not the one who buys just because it is on deal, but this one caught my eyes and seemed worth some attention. 
My wife and I recently built a home theater designed for audio excellence.   I went with the GE Triton 2+ for main L/R I auditioned speakers that were 30,000 and $40,000 that don’t sound as good. I also  use the GE center Chanel reference for center channel, and use GE for the surround ceiling and surround left right. I do have a pair of Martin Logan for the surround rear. Both use the folded ribbon tweeter which provides smooth hi frequency response to 35k. The main left and right have an integrated subwoofer system 1200 Watts power each. The bass is exceptionally good, tight and crisp down to 12 hz. Even though it’s an 11 channel all Dolby Atmos system I listen primarily to live concert video footage.  I also listen to SACD music some in stereo only.  B and W to my ears are to much “in my face”   I don’t want flinch every time the drummer hits the snare drum. I’ve been a huge Sandy Grosse fan for years and I find his speaker designs exceptional.  I can listen to them for hours without getting listeners fatigue. I’m exceptionally happy with Goldenear  I  recommend them highly!  
When I built a system to a price around 2000-02, around $10k total I bought the Krell kav300il first then patiently visiting all the local shops, 5 I think I brought home 2 pair at a time from Saturday til Monday and it was really helpful. I had to provide a CC and some shops swiped some didn’t , but I was up front that they were coming back if I wasn’t blown away and all the speakers I brought home were floor demos. $4k was the most I wanted to spend on speakers, aerial, paradigm, Dynaudio, Vienna Acoustics and the infinity compositions. Each speaker excelled at something, but the Vienna Acoustics were the most natural and involving of all to me with Dynaudio’s dynamic bass making it a tough decision 
My 11.2.2 HT is all GoldenEar . SuperSat (SS)  60 for center , SS 50's for front L&R , 4- SS 3's for Side and Rear Surrounds, 2- GE Invisa HTR 7000 for Atmos ceiling, and 2 - Forcefield 3 subs.   They cost substantially less than my last home theater setup and the sound is exceptionally better on everything ! 
( and I use GE Triton 1.R's in my stereo set up ) . 

In St Louis , see Wiley @  The Speaker & Stereo Store  

No in a huge rush ? Go to AXPONA in Schaumburg ,IL in April and listen first !  Spend your dollars wisely on HT. 

Happy hunting & listening ! 

Shad