HiFi tube equipment repair technician in the Seattle area

Looking for a lead for a knowledgeable and reliable repair technician specializing in HiFi tube equipment in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle area.  I would prefer someone you've personally dealt with and/or someone highly regarded instead of someone's cousin who you've heard of from a third party.  I have some vintage and current equipment that need some TLC.  Appreciate all responses in advance.
128x128bananaslug
Tech at Gig Harbor audio is a tube whiz.

for McIntosh gear, you want Elite Audio Tech Randy Vikan on the Key Penninsula- he has worked wonders on my 1961 MC240 and 1965 MX-110 Z, family heirlooms I trust to very few people...
Jim, you are right regarding Randy Vikan, he's done some work for me on McIntosh, and also on Primare, though that wasn't tube gear.
Personally, I don’t know anyone fitted for this job, but you could try some professional career platforms. We usually have there a connection forum, where you could get in touch with other fellow users. I was actually thinking about changing my career path towards something on the technical side, like an engineer. I didn’t know where to start, so I was searching for some vocational guide and found this platform https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/how-to-become/appliance-repair-technician/. Al the information there is super useful and I am now on the right path of achieving my goal.