Guttenberg's Cornwall IV Review -- I'm in trouble

https://youtu.be/M8H3Wx80V3Y

He directly compares the Cornwall IV to the Forte III (which I own).  This is dangerous for me because his points on the differences between the C-wall and Forte hit home.  

I'm calling the credit cards telling them any purchase involving audio in the next 60 days should be flagged as fraudulent! That should stop me, right? 

Kidding aside, I'm dying to hear the Cornwall IV.  If you have heard them, please chime in!
128x128jbhiller
Take a look at the thread over at Audio Circle on Danny Richie at GR research doing mods/upgrades to the Forte 3. I have A pair of Chorus 2 I just picked up and thinking about having Danny design an upgrade. I wishI could hear the Cornwall 4.. Not many heritage dealers carrying them in the store.
Danny Richie also did a series of three videos (viewable on You Tube: search for GR Research Tech Talk Tuesday) in which he describes the R & D he did on the Klipsch sent to him by a customer, the problems with the loudspeaker he found, and the corrective mods he came up with to minimize them.
Would very much like to hear them! Have a pair of 77' CW's that have been "modified". Crites tweeter & Crossover, major structural work done with internal bracing, damping applied to the horns as well as some specific cabinet damping applied. The bass is much better controlled and faster than before and the meds/highs are much smoother.

Really love my speakers :)

But, would still love to hear what the new CW IV's sound like...
Post removed 
Post removed