Need under $1500 preamp for my system

Hi,
I listen to classical and jazz. I like nuance and warmth. I have...

Aerial 10T’s - Speakers
Parasound Zone Master 2350 - Power Amp
Music Fidelity X-ray (has coax digital out) - CD player

...and I need a preamp under $1500. I am considering streaming, but also have plenty of vinyl, (and an inexpensive turntable, which I also might upgrade.) I am considering the Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre, but would love other recommendations as well. Also having a built in tuner might be nice.
Thanks
rbkaudio
I schlepped my Freya to a friend's house to compare it to an ARC Reference 5 preamp, and we both though the Freya in its tube mode sounded every bit as good. I use NOS GEs in the thing (tried many others leading to a clogged tube drawer), and although it supposedly has a flexing circuit board, I chalk that up to people who don't know how to remove tubes as gently moving the tube back and forth allows them to easily come right out...never try to remove them with your teeth or with small explosive charges. Covering the top of the tubes with peanut butter and getting the dog to dig them out is also a bad idea, as well as violently shaking the thing upside down (the Freya, not the dog) hoping the tubes just fall out. These tips are provided to help people, and yeah...you're welcome.
Im with most of the others here. Go for a tube preamp in that price range. Jolida Fusion preamp is very musical and juicy sounding. Lots of gain. 
+1 Atma-Sphere UV-1. Warm without being syrupy..great tone.. there is one for sale on USAM for $850.. It uses the 6SN7 tube, and in my experience, if you get a good quality 6SN7 it is really special.. 
Wolf, good to know on the tube removal procedure!  On my previous pre, the Saga, I once misaligned the tube when inserting, a rookie mistake.  That's also something that those new to tubes need to be aware of.

BTW, you're the guy that made me curious about the Freya, and it's the best preamp I've had by far.  It's an end game piece.