Potential subwoofer purchase-a few Q’s

I feel like I’m going to go with Rythmik for subs. I will eventually add another.

i find lots of love for the F12 in my searches but what about the L12 or F12 300? I could possibly squeeze 2 L12’s In at once otherwise the 2nd would have to wait until later in the year.

the entire room is 28’ x 13’, the speakers are on half the long wall shooting across the short wall. The Pinnacle 10” sub I dropped in for fun next to the listening seat adds a lot to the sound so I think replacing with a better sub, then adding a 2nd would be a smart idea.

Thoughts on these?
gochurchgo
I must be the only person on earth who doesn’t have $250k to buy a small house. Amazing.

Way better idea, what will not get you problems but will greatly improve your system, including even the bass: Total Contact, HFT, ECT, Orange Fuse, Cones. Transform your system in ways you will really appreciate but without doing anything to tick off the neighborhood.
More info on what this means specifically?
For discussions abut the various Rythmik models, head over to the Rythmik thread on the AVS Forum. And take a look on the Rythmik website under the "Clearance" heading for reduced price examples of their subs.
I stack the soffit traps vertically.  You can put 2 in a corner easily.  And yes, they can help in the far corner as room modes are resonances. Any participating corner helps.

But it sounds like your sub is ready to go no matter what! :)
gochurchgo asks:
I must be the only person on earth who doesn’t have $250k to buy a small house. Amazing.

Way better idea, what will not get you problems but will greatly improve your system, including even the bass: Total Contact, HFT, ECT, Orange Fuse, Cones. Transform your system in ways you will really appreciate but without doing anything to tick off the neighborhood. 
More info on what this means specifically?

Not sure what $250k means but it sounds like sarcasm. Cool. My kinda guy! But if its supposed to imply you have to spend a fortune then you couldn't be more mistaken.

What that stuff means specifically is you're way better off putting money into those things than buying bigger/better components. All those things will get you much more sound for the money. Which always matters. No matter how much (or little) money you have.

Total Contact is the best $300 you'll ever spend on audio. Read the Mega Review. Treat your whole system and see. BDR Cones are only $20 each, with three under a component, source, amp and 2 speakers that's 12 for $240 and another big jump in performance. That's less than $600 so far and you absolutely cannot get anywhere near the improvement buying any speaker or other component for only $600 as you will get with these.

Same goes for HFT, which are acoustic treatment for speakers and room. ECT are similar, only for electronics. One ECT on my laptop improves video on my projector equivalent to going from 1080i to 4K. Its not subtle. My wife noticed right away. Synergistic Research Orange Fuse is $160 and another fine improvement, way better than a $500 power cord, or whatever else you might think of spending that on.

But then I see things different than most. I look for what is the greatest value. Most seem to look for what is the most popular. You pays your money and you takes your chances.