Need under $1500 preamp for my system

Hi,
I listen to classical and jazz. I like nuance and warmth. I have...

Aerial 10T’s - Speakers
Parasound Zone Master 2350 - Power Amp
Music Fidelity X-ray (has coax digital out) - CD player

...and I need a preamp under $1500. I am considering streaming, but also have plenty of vinyl, (and an inexpensive turntable, which I also might upgrade.) I am considering the Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre, but would love other recommendations as well. Also having a built in tuner might be nice.
Thanks
rbkaudio
@213runnin just out of curiosity what other preamps have you tried? And what’s the rest of your system?
I see lots of praise for the Freya+ but not many direct comparisons except to the Saga. For the price, features, and options maybe it’s just hard to find comparables. 
Sure, cat, I had the Parasound Halo P5 and also the P7.  Earlier I owned the Anthem TLP-1 as well.  I also used the Emotiva XDA-1 as a pre.

What made me curious enough to try the Freya+ was an audiophile who has a channel on youtube.  He owns some very expensive gear, and is regularly bringing in components to review.  

He brought in the old generation Freya, and was seriously impressed with it.  He estimated that the old Freya was giving him 90% of what his $3500 pre was giving him, and for only $699.  The new Freya+  is significantly better, with SNR and crosstalk numbers that are on another level.  

He mentions that the volume knob disengages when you use the remote, and the mother board flexes when changing tubes.  Schiit improved both for the Freya +.  Here's a link to the review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwMXMtSprxI
Don’t overlook a used  Atma-sphere UV-1 .  ~ $1250 It will warm up your SS amp . It is Simple and clean - oddly cool as well.
I schlepped my Freya to a friend's house to compare it to an ARC Reference 5 preamp, and we both though the Freya in its tube mode sounded every bit as good. I use NOS GEs in the thing (tried many others leading to a clogged tube drawer), and although it supposedly has a flexing circuit board, I chalk that up to people who don't know how to remove tubes as gently moving the tube back and forth allows them to easily come right out...never try to remove them with your teeth or with small explosive charges. Covering the top of the tubes with peanut butter and getting the dog to dig them out is also a bad idea, as well as violently shaking the thing upside down (the Freya, not the dog) hoping the tubes just fall out. These tips are provided to help people, and yeah...you're welcome.
Im with most of the others here. Go for a tube preamp in that price range. Jolida Fusion preamp is very musical and juicy sounding. Lots of gain.