You are invited on a "trip down memory lane".

This thread is, of course, mainly hyperbole (or less kindly B.S.).  But that said, what is an item from your sound system over the course of your journey that you would most want to have back?  I have sold some that I, likely, should not have.  Mine would be the CJ ART pre-amp and the Magnepan MG-20....a distant 3rd and mostly nostalgia would be the Dahlquist DQ-10 speakers. 

whatjd
Mitch Cotter Verion SUT P ! My first (1978) and maybe best SUT! Used it with a GAS Sleeping Beauty (Coral 777) mc cartridge and Lustre GST-1 arm on an Ariston RD11S TT.
And all of the above was sold/lost over time! Now I have replaced some of it: Ariston RD11 TT and a Coral 777 mc cartridge. 

mr_m

I think many of us have had similar experiences growing up.  And not being a snob or anything, but my parents drove automobiles that went from point A to point B without any pretense of "fun to drive".  Somehow I got into racing Formula Fords and started driving some superb sports cars.  In high school I did the old going in a straight line ala. drag racing.  In later years I fell in love with the idea of winning races in corners, like at Road America and others.  Since speeding can get you a ticket, most of us can enjoy driving by threshold and trail braking and learning about the proper apex of a corner...just a thrill. 

Actually, I can't really say there is anything I used to own that I yearn to own once again.