Balanced to RCA

Where I can find a blanced to rca cable?Thanks
eduardito
Im just trying to go from:

CD player to dbx
(balanced to balanced?) 

then

dbx to amplifier (balanced to unbalanced?)

• (Pin 2 is connected to the center RCA pin and Pins 1-3 are grounded to the RCA chassis body)

• (Pin2 is connected to the center RCA pin, Pin1 is grounded to the RCA chassis, while Pin3 is connected with a 10 ohm resistor to the RCA chassis)

• (Pin 2 is connected to the center RCA pin and Pins 1-3 are grounded to the RCA chassis body)

• (Pin-2 is connected to the center RCA pin, Pin-1 is grounded to the RCA chassis, while Pin-3 is connected with a 10 ohm resistor to the RCA chassis)

Ghentaudio manufactures nearly every possible configuration of cable you can imagine. Decent quality and great service. I have 2 pairs of RCA to female XLR , one going from DAT player/recorder and the other from a CD burner to a Schitt Freya preamp in a little system I have in my home office and 1 pair of XLR male to RCA in the main system going from CD to pre. No grounding issues. No adapters.

https://www.ghentaudio.com/

even if it is stated that pin 3 should be left open, that’s an invitation to residual captive flutter on the open pin, which will make the highs simultaneously darker and more extended.

The flutter of residual capacitance on the open pin will modulate the return line, as it will be read as signal and thus dealt with by the balanced function itself. And thus micro mangle the transient data of the positive pin’s throughput proper... Basically mis-timed and mis-shaped transient information.

Which will be heard, even if it is very very small, as the ear works solely on interpreting transients and their placement in time and grouped as harmonics in each micro level placement in time.

That’s how we hear. We only process about 10% of the audio signal and all we process is the transients and micro transients, in level and timing placement.

So the tiny flutter of an open pin three, is going to produce a signal that is heard. People have various learned and inherent hearing skills so some might not hear it but I think most will.

Maybe not ground it but tie it down through high resistance of some sort. Cut out any possible micro-capacitive flutter, if one can.

Basically, it depends upon how pin 3's open condition is dealt with by the manufacturer. How sensitive it is to potential modulation. That we see many circuits, even if they are resistively loaded (even when unplugged) , they can have caps or plugs put on them, to block stray signals and such from occurring, or interfering with the open condition.