You are invited on a "trip down memory lane".

This thread is, of course, mainly hyperbole (or less kindly B.S.).  But that said, what is an item from your sound system over the course of your journey that you would most want to have back?  I have sold some that I, likely, should not have.  Mine would be the CJ ART pre-amp and the Magnepan MG-20....a distant 3rd and mostly nostalgia would be the Dahlquist DQ-10 speakers. 

whatjd
mr_m1 my parents kept the records in the sleeves.But then stacked them on the spindle because they had an automatic turntable:-)
I built my first radio in grade school. 1968. Something like that. No idea what happened to it. But man that would be cool to have.
I should have kept my Dynaco A25 speakers...just the right size, nice cabinet, I could have experimented with drivers and x-over. Oh well. 1970s nostalgia maybe.
Mitch Cotter Verion SUT P ! My first (1978) and maybe best SUT! Used it with a GAS Sleeping Beauty (Coral 777) mc cartridge and Lustre GST-1 arm on an Ariston RD11S TT.
And all of the above was sold/lost over time! Now I have replaced some of it: Ariston RD11 TT and a Coral 777 mc cartridge.