Suggestions for a top flight streamer/Dac around the $2000 mark?

Time for another change and moving from my Ayre EX8 super integrated with built in streaming and dac to a BAT VK300SE integrated.
So looking to up the ante on streaming and dac sq with a dedicated streamer/dac.
I know this tech moves faster than I can keep track of!
So suggestions around the 2k mark and used is perfectly fine!
Many thanks!
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz  Kevin, reach out via message if you are still undecided. I can also discuss Antipodes if it is still in the mix. 
Audio Research integrated amp, Spendor D7, REL S5, MIT cables and XLR, Audio Art power. And the Teac NT-505 which is really really good, “Esoteric-lite”!! Add dual on-Board clocks and ability to add external 10G clock and Roon ready as additional features of this $2k product to my list above

jackd has owned LUMIN and Teac and kept the Teac and ditched the LUMIN.
Giant killer is a figure of speech Dave, LOL. Show me anything under $5k that has the features I listed for the Teac. The $2.3k LUMIN uses a dac chip that is older than the original iPhone, 13years!!
Giant killer is a figure of speech

It isn't. It's your imagination telling you that your 2K product is as good as a 10K one.

Not saying the NT-505 isn't good. It is. It performs to it's price point.

You haven't compared it with other options within the same price-bracket nor above it.

The forum deserves more than speculation and palliative self-centered reassurances that what you have is much better than it is. 

Sweet Dreams (Are [Not] Made of This)...
Still waiting for you to show me something under $5k that has all those features the Teac does ...