Balanced to RCA

Where I can find a blanced to rca cable?Thanks
eduardito
You need an adapter.
Though there are cables that will allow you to do this, I would recommend a Jensen Transformer to do the job, so you don't end up with hum and distortions.
Here is a link:
https://www.jensen-transformers.com/product/db-2px/

I have found that if I call, I can sometimes get a discount.

Bob
+1 re. "You need an adapter"

I had to do this for my fully balanced Preamp to SE SET amp.

You will have to ground one of the pins. Important because it is protective. Find out which one, based on your output component (XLR side)?

I went with Cardas. They offer two levels of XLR to RCA adaptors. When compared directly, I found easily heard differences in sound between the two.

Cardas will custom spec their adaptor, if your ground needs require something different than their standard/stock offering.

I defer to @gdnrbob on the transformer approach as I chose not to go that route. Reach out to Bob for more on that and whether it will be superior to adaptors for your application.
I agree that the transformer approach is superior to simple adapters, especially when going from balanced output to unbalanced input. It allows you to use the whole signal (rather than half of it) and is less likely to cause hum issues. Whether the improvement will be significant is situation dependent, but it's the best approach, IMO.
Adapters from unbal to bal sometimes ground one of the active pins (2 or 3 of XLR), but that is not advisable going from bal to unbal, as you would be grounding one output of your source component, which could damage it.