Need under $1500 preamp for my system

Hi,
I listen to classical and jazz. I like nuance and warmth. I have...

Aerial 10T’s - Speakers
Parasound Zone Master 2350 - Power Amp
Music Fidelity X-ray (has coax digital out) - CD player

...and I need a preamp under $1500. I am considering streaming, but also have plenty of vinyl, (and an inexpensive turntable, which I also might upgrade.) I am considering the Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre, but would love other recommendations as well. Also having a built in tuner might be nice.
Thanks
rbkaudio
Your very best value in a preamp is the SP14 from VTA.

http://www.tubes4hifi.com/SP14.htm

You buy it either as a kit or fully assembled and tested.    They also offer it as a custom build in a wooden cabinet.   Price depends on your choice.

kit, w/tubes - $990
fully assembled/tested - $1390

There are a number of optional features that can be had with more money.   It's all up to you.   I'd put this preamp up against anything.
Conrad Johnson PV5 or PV12
VanAlstine Super PAS-3
Audible Illusions M3A

All are tube.  All would add the warmth you seek.  All sound wonderful with Jazz and Classical.  All have steady resale value should you want to move on.

You should be able to find the first 2 for less than $1500 / leaving extra for a good outboard DAC or Streamer.     

I would budget $1k for a preamp- and look for a CJ PV5, then a media streamer such as a Blue Sound NODE2i.    Better DAC than your CD player, and can handle all streaming services along with NAS / USB drive stored media.
I need the 12db (or whatever it is) gain from my Freya to get my SEP power amp off the ground (it could be that Dennis Had designed my little tube amp for higher gain preamps...like the ones he makes)...it does work with the other lower gain settings but the tube gain really digs out the mojo of my power amp.
I am learning much valuable information from you all - thank you!
I am seeing a ModWright SWL 9.0 Anniversary Edition Stereo with MM Phono available. I like that it has phono on it, but it is a totally new design over the original. Does anyone have experience with this redesigned model?
Also, can I really plug my musical fidelity x-ray right into the back of the parasound ZM 2350? Maybe I could use the bypass inputs of the Modwright for that? Would that make sense over using the standard CD input?
I have a Rogue Metis and have had no problems at all. Easy tube rolling sounds great and should be under your budget.