What creates the effortlessness in sound reproduction?

Hello, 
I have a chance to listen some speakers in the last 10 years. I notice that there are 2 speakers which produced sound 'effortlessly', even at low or high volume levels (I never tried max levels on them since they are not mine). With this effortlessness, listening to music is very relaxing. 

I wonder what makes the effortlessness in these speakers? 

Please shed some light on this. 

Thank you. 
Huy
Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
lots of good comments about effortlessness already.

the word that comes to mind for me is ’headroom’; effortlessness in music reproduction requires all pieces of your system puzzle to operate in their best region of efficiency. if a piece in the chain is being stressed that causes distortion and inhibits the free flowing ease and authority which equals effortlessness.

another aspect of effortlessness is bottom octave extension past the needs of any musical material. this margin of error allows the music to matter of factly do deep bass without strain. having 10hz-20hz system performance requires extension below that.

effortlessness also comes from power grid optimization and anti-resonance treatments which allow the musical focus to hold together as it scales and not get muddled by strains on A/C power or hash and distortion from high SPL resonance feedback.

i could go on and on.

effortlessness has been a central theme of my system evolution. take a look at details of my system to see what i mean by that.
It is usually the result of an amplifier not being pushed near its limits when driving  the speakers.  
This is what I experience with the large mastering monitors I prefer to use. They just tell me IS THIS ALL YOU GOT!! whatever I throw at them. Great feeling :-)

I fully agree an in-room balanced and powerful bass is fundamental.

Efficiency is key!

And nice shameless plug Peter. Do better, please........

Oz