Need under $1500 preamp for my system

Hi,
I listen to classical and jazz. I like nuance and warmth. I have...

Aerial 10T’s - Speakers
Parasound Zone Master 2350 - Power Amp
Music Fidelity X-ray (has coax digital out) - CD player

...and I need a preamp under $1500. I am considering streaming, but also have plenty of vinyl, (and an inexpensive turntable, which I also might upgrade.) I am considering the Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre, but would love other recommendations as well. Also having a built in tuner might be nice.
Thanks
rbkaudio
Also, what about a MUSICAL FIDELITY A308CR Preamp? There appear to be several in the $1400 range with a phono stage.
The MW 9.0 is a very nice sounding phono preamp. The MW errors from neutral in an ear pleasing way, rather than going for all out information retrieval. It is built to sever music first, not do aural gymnastics. The Anniversary Edition most likely will be even better than the regular 9.0. I haven’t heard it though. It is built well and MW (Dan Wright) has an outstanding reputation for customer service. I can vouch for it personally. Dan has treated me with great kindness and care even though I first bought a MW CD player from his original buyer. I will always be a lifetime fan of his and the products he builds.  I've owned the MW Sony 5400, which is now an extremely good sounding CD player--as I have all Dan's additions to his Signature Truth mods, plus a couple things I've done that are beyond that even.  It will remain with me as long as it continues doing its thing.

Bob