Need under $1500 preamp for my system

Hi,
I listen to classical and jazz. I like nuance and warmth. I have...

Aerial 10T’s - Speakers
Parasound Zone Master 2350 - Power Amp
Music Fidelity X-ray (has coax digital out) - CD player

...and I need a preamp under $1500. I am considering streaming, but also have plenty of vinyl, (and an inexpensive turntable, which I also might upgrade.) I am considering the Parasound NewClassic 200 Pre, but would love other recommendations as well. Also having a built in tuner might be nice.
Thanks
rbkaudio
I’ve posted it several times here that I feel a used ModWright SWL 9.0 SE is hard to beat for what they go for. The only negative thing is it may keep you up late. They don’t show up too often and if you buy it right and don’t like, I’d be surprised if you lose anything. I think there’s one here right now with the upgraded tube rectifier which demands a little more money but worth it. Great preamp.
Odyssey Audio Candela hybrid preamp. Uses two 12au7 tubes.
Used one can be had well within your price range.
Massive bang for your buck...
the Audio Alchemy DDP-1 + PS 5 power supply which has a very internal DAC . Plus, it's discrete balanced excellent newer product (2016). Hard to come by but worth the wait
Thanks for the feedback so far. The ModWright 9.0SE doesn't appear to have a phono stage, which I need. Is that correct?
I have an Audio Alchemy DDP-1 + PS 5 power supply and LOVE it. Great headphone amp too, excellent DAC. No phono stage though.