What are your most favorite violin concerti?

Mine are:

Beethoven's,
Tchaikovsky Concerto in D,
and Mendelssohn's in Em

Many would argue with me but I think the best of them all by far is from Beethoven. I know a lot of people including those in the academic circle believe it's the Tchaikovsky concerto.

But anyway that's only my opinion.
andy2
I correct my naming Millercarbon because Bach wrote I think only one double violin concerto... And concerti is the plural of concerto in Italian anyway but concertos is acceptable I think in english ... My best...

There is many other interesting and stupendous version of this concerto, but none with Grumiaux illuminated rainbow sound... Even if on an orchestral point of view the version with Grumiaux cannot be the best one....I must admit that I try to replace it without success at all...
@mahgister, the Grumiaux Bach Double is definitely a good recording. My other two favorites are Perlman/Pinchas Zukerman and Hilary Hahn/Margaret Batjer. 

I think both “concertos” and “concerti” are valid spellings, although I generally say “concerti”. 

While Bach only wrote one double violin concerto, he did write a relatively obscure triple violin concerto in D Major.
Is it one inspired by Vivaldi? Oups, I think not....

An obscure work of Bach is nevermind a work of art...

By the way like I said, I had never been able to stick to any other version... I tried.... :)