Strange film on new records.

I have three records in my collection that were purchased new, but have a strange sticky film on them that I cannot seem to be able to clean off. This film appears like it is melted onto the surface. I’ve tried alcohol solution, tergitol, scrubbing, ultrasonic. Each cleaning seems to reduce this film, but it still remains. When I have tried to play them, they gum up the stylus. Does anyone maybe know what this film is, and more importantly, how to clean it off?
politics_junkie
I've used a product made to remove "mold release" from plastics 
and other materials.

Referred to as an adhesion promotor sold in an aerosol can.  

Proceed with caution although I have sprayed it lightly on a test record seemed ok although it did not react well on certain Acrylics.

You could try wood glue. There is a YouTube on cleaning records with wood glue and my friends in the collector vinyl world do use this method. If you have a record cleaning machine, there are a variety of solvents sold for different issues that you then wipe off with the machine. 
@politics_junkie

I have had the same problem with a few new records. I tried everything that you have as stated above including steam. It is a pressing defect and it can not be fixed or removed. Return the records and get new ones.
I haven’t had this problem, but I would try to solve it with a lab grade detergent suitable for plastics.

Lab grade because lab stuff has to work to spec, and there is hell to pay if it doesn’t. The Big Boys rely on those specs, and they have corporate lawyers aplenty.

So I align my interests with theirs. VersaClean from Fisher Scientific is one such product, and it is also recommended for ultrasonic, where it works a treat.

Of course, if you want your records to smell as fresh as flowers, and don't mind soap film, then by all means use dish soap.