Opinions what are the best floor standing speakers in these ranges $$??

100$ to 200$
200$ to 300$
300$ to 400$
400$ to 500$

Let me know your opinions? I understand we all have different tastes my personal preference is anything that makes my vinyl sound warmer and has adequate bass. I’m running an all tune setup. Tube preamp is a project tube box s2 into a yaqin mc13s with a dennon dp 300f TT. Just looking for that warm fuzzy crisp sound. Let me know what you think. All your thoughts and opinions are appreciated! Maybe we can all come to a general consensus on price vs quality I do know that just because something is priced high doesn't always necessarily mean it's better. I am willing to bet there are lower priced speakers that can compete with higher priced ones. I am also willing to buy used if the equipment is in good condition. I psb has caught my attention but I'm pretty new and could use some feedback.
gguy767
Second and third the recommendations to shop used. Craigslist is a great resource. Obviously there are many factors to consider when building a system, budget being one of them...we all have them.

I'd recommend looking into the now defunct AV123 line of speakers.
They were good values when new, and offer  tremendous value on the used market. Some designs (like the X-LS) still have a following and  support from their designer (GR Research). Drivers are usually off the shelf variety and still available through vendors like Madisound.

The complete set of AV123 Xstatiks, x-voce and x-omnis listed on USAM, could come in under your budget by selling off the pieces you don't need. Of course you'd need to be local to the seller.

X-statiks would be my choice for your bass needs, or if you can locate a pair of Mini Stratas, they have built in 8" subs. Worth looking into and a bargain on the used market.  Listing a little over your budget around $700. There are reviews out there on this speaker,  and definitely worth the read.
The Ascend Acoustics Model CBM 170-SE bookshelf are on sale right now, from $348 to $298 pair I like that they have the soft dome tweeter. Match them with a good Sub down the road and that might be just the ticket

Hand assembled and tested in the USA
 Extremely linear frequency response
 High efficiency and high power handling
 Incredibly detailed and smooth vocal response
 Suitable for professional studio monitoring
 6.5" Long throw composite polygel woofer
 27mm soft dome chambered neodymium tweeter Rear ported enclosure delivers tight, accurate bass Dense internally braced MDF cabinet Magnetically shielded

Over (80+) 5 out of 5 reviews on AudioReview.com
Found a pair of daulquist M905’s not sure if anyone has experience with these. The guy wants 200$ on Craiglist. I can’t find much on these speakers but I haven’t read any bad reviews. Just from what I read they seem like a very well liked speaker all around. General reviews are along the lines of (it’s a solid audiophile grade speaker that is all around great sounding). If anyone has any experience with these, let me know what ya think.
Go to www.regnan.com.   They are thee folks for anything Daulquist.    As for new just a bit above your budget look at PSB alpha t20's.  Good review of those at ZeroFidelity.   Maybe Tekton mini lores ( not likely warm but easy to drive.  Good luck on you quest and "enjoy the music"