What Would You Do with a Sealed, 1st Press Miles Davis "Kind of Blue"?

This LP is still sealed in the original clear plastic inner sleeve (just one tiny 1/8" circular spot of mold on one track).  The LP cover has clearly seen shelf life making it say VG.   I am curious about what would you do please?  Open and play or sell to buy other records or?  All thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated - thank you 😉
128x128vinylfun
Not a big deal and it’s value will not have any effect on your net worth.  I would open it, clean it of mold and other debris and enjoy.  Tell your grandchildren about your find.
Enjoy it.
Hello,
I would have it “restored” with a Kirmus cleaner. Resleeve in a Mofi sleeve and find another outer storage outer sleeve. Keep everything and play it after you clean your stylus. I can only imagine the experience of listening to that. I have a pristine Dark side of the moon-mofi. I play it every once in a while. If someone wants to buy it let them inspect and listen to it. Please get the mold removed. Take it the the audio show and let DR Kirmus clean it if you do not have the coin to purchase one. 
paulgardner, bdp24,

"Yes they were sealed in plastic back then."
Thanks!