What Would You Do with a Sealed, 1st Press Miles Davis "Kind of Blue"?

This LP is still sealed in the original clear plastic inner sleeve (just one tiny 1/8" circular spot of mold on one track).  The LP cover has clearly seen shelf life making it say VG.   I am curious about what would you do please?  Open and play or sell to buy other records or?  All thoughts and suggestions are much appreciated - thank you 😉
128x128vinylfun
Were records in 1959 sealed in plastic outer wrap like they are today?

If you have to ask what to do with it, send it to bimmerman2 and be done with it.
I have a friend who has one. Sealed. He’s one away from owning every Blue Note first pressing. The guy has spent a damn FORTUNE on ha collection. I forget which one he’s missing. It’s damn impressive tho! 

Yeah, LP outer covers were sealed in plastic shrink wrap in the U.S. at the time, but not necessarily in the UK and the rest of the world. As I said, Columbia Records at that time was also sealing the LP itself inside an inner sleeve that was a plastic bag. I remember sliding my mom's Johnny Cash album back into that plastic bag of an inner sleeve, and having a hell of a time getting the sleeve to stay in place on the LP as I slid both back into the outer cover.

When I joined the Columbia Record Club in 1962 or 3, my first month's selection (Johnny Horton's Greatest Hits) had a standard paper inner sleeve. So I guess by then Columbia had stopped using the plastic inner sleeve.

If I can see mold on the,LP, it  is not sealed.

I have several sealed lp’s From the 80’s

my favorite is a sealed copy of Venom’s Welcome to hell LP!
original copy.  There’s a small chance it’s. The purple copy, which it’s worth a lot.

I. Have about 15-20 sealed metal LPs from the 80’s

i was in Tampa a long time ago, when aces records was still. Open, I mkxed out my discover card, as they were slowly closing,
i bought 500$ of records, all 80’s metal records, they all remain sealed to this day, as I had most of those already on LP or cd.

i enjoy looking at. Them.

I love my sealed copy of Exodus bonded by blood, on torrid!
among so mnay others.

keep it sealed if it is truly sealed.
all mine are unopened and still sealed. As new.

if it’s open, it’s not sealed.