Guttenberg's Cornwall IV Review -- I'm in trouble

https://youtu.be/M8H3Wx80V3Y

He directly compares the Cornwall IV to the Forte III (which I own).  This is dangerous for me because his points on the differences between the C-wall and Forte hit home.  

I'm calling the credit cards telling them any purchase involving audio in the next 60 days should be flagged as fraudulent! That should stop me, right? 

Kidding aside, I'm dying to hear the Cornwall IV.  If you have heard them, please chime in!
128x128jbhiller
I listened to SG's review and I have to agree with his every word. Very engaging, "direct live experience"/foot tapping type of sound. But at the same time not very 3D in the sense of depth, more "forward."
The only thing that blocks me is the huge size, 2.5 times the width of my current KEF 104/2s. And I still really enjoy the KEFs, especially after upgrading amp to MF M6si, and -- 2 days ago -- Node 2i to RME ADI-2 DAC FS. These upgrades demonstrated that I hadn't used half the potential these old KEFs have.
@bigjohn9095 You have a TON of power in that amp for these speakers! You can help out with demolition jobs :-)
What speaker cable to you run?
Pls play James Blake's "Limit to your love" (yesterday’s discovery), just not too loud at first.
Your review is the only important one as all reviewers have there own hidden agenda.
Hey @jbhiller I moved from the Forte III to the Cornwall IV and could not be happier. As always, your room should figure into your decision. I have a 25X20X7 "man cave" so the Cornwall IV's are certainly in their domain. That said, the midrange is a significant upgrade in the Cornwall IV. Bass is also better integrated and deeper....but it took some time to get there. I found the sound evolved over the first few weeks and has settled into a natural yet vibrant and lifelike presentation of scale and dynamics. Like @bigjohn9095 my McIntosh MA900 is waaaaay too much power. I rarely get to one watt on the meter but the match even at low level listening is very satisfying.