Speaker Wire suggestions for feeding Rockport Atria II’s?

All: Looking for suggestions, or better yet, experience! Have a SS Constellation amp, fed with Madison Audio silver interconnects (Madison does not yet have matching speaker wire). Currently using Audience Au24 SX I have from a previous iteration of my system. Definitely sounds good, but I feel something’s missing, just can’t place exactly what. Bottom end detail and impact are my closest gut feeling. Maybe overall presentation a bit weak compared to when I’ve heard these speaks before. 

Anyway, I prefer a more lush presentation, would like to stay away from the “Bright” side of things. I know Rockport uses Transparent internally, but their better stuff is not in the budget right now. So, let me know what you think! Thanks in advance. 😁
128x128validpoint
Any wire of 10 gauge and low capacitance will do! No need to be so fretful and neurotic about wire! 
If you're not opposed to doing a little work, try the Duelund tinned copper 12ga. hook up wire and roll your own. You can double up if needed for your run. Partsconnexion carries it and its cheap enough to experiment with.