Monoblock power amps same dedicated outlet?

Hi,

Looking for input whether putting both monoblock power cables into same dedicated line outlet receptacle is ill advised.

I would rather not get a dedicated line for each monoblocks ....

But if big differences...I could....

I have pass labs 260.8 monoblocks..
128x128karmapolice
I have two 20a  breakers to the back of my system. Two separate outlets. They go the same distance to the breakers probably 40’ of cable. More than enough power for this room size. While I was waiting for the electricians to change out the main power to the pole , i was running my whole system , everything off of a 50’ 10ga extension cord.  Thats three mc2300 amps and a mc2150 , mac c46 , nad m51 , bluesound node2 , and a 75” sony 4k . All off of one 15a. Breaker. Never had it trip . The plug was 6” from the panel so that helps . Even after a loud party no breaker trip. Thats 70a. Worth of fuses on just the amps . 
Moral of the story is that 15a. Plug can produce a hell of a pile of sound in a 2000 sq ft room with people in it. I’m still amazed by it. I know now that my two 20a breakers are way over kill. . One would work . 
As long as you are running a awg 12-10 gauge Copper 15-20 amp  breaker circuit then no sweat your amps and preamp should be on the same line anyway to prevent ground loops  no way you will trip a breaker unless you have super low impedance speakers blasting in the 100+ db spl region. I owned a Audio store for years and rarely seen issues with big amplifiers speakers unless very unfriendly loads to 2-1 ohm like the old Apogee ribbons your amps have plenty of capacitor storage capacity to have plenty of reserves on demand just  make sure your dedicated line is a awg12 or lower, lower # = bigger gauge.
I am experimenting for optimal sound as I am confident that I will not trip a breaker....I am not hearing any hum or ground issue in any of the configurations....

I am trying to see if a sonic difference if each monoblock is on a separate dedicated line or not.....

its not apples to apples since one line is 4 feet shorter than the other and has a different SR outlet too (yeah I know that is a controversial tweak) .....I cannot even say that the electrician used the same wiring but the gauge was the same .....

I am not sure there is a difference but my initial feeling was a bit more headroom when monoblocks were separated on different dedicated lines.....this could be some sort of bias....but if there is no hum or other negative that develops will probably stick with it.

I also tried putting subwoofers on a non dedicated line to separate it from the amp but that sound was less pleasing....not surprising since it is a nondedicated line and has a much higher gauge too....I really didnt hear any improvement in the sound of the midrange and treble with the monoblocks separated from the sub.....

I am assuming that the REL S/5 SHO taxes the dedicated line less than the monoblock but that might be wrong.....I will say I listen to the monoblocks a lot louder than the sub (the sub volume is ten clicks from minimum and the crossover is 9 clicks from minimum so essentially has only a modest output somewhere under 50hz,,,,the speaker claims goes down to 35hz +-3 but my guess in my room peters out in the 40s