Just got a Schiit Yggdrasil

I’m using 2 sources...  a Mac mini 2018 running Roon and a Oppo 103 configured  for 192/24 out the coax.  Super easy to set up...pretty much plug and play.  The difference in sound quality, stage and absence of sibilance was easily noticeable immediately.  I had a lesser Schitt that the YGG replace.  The YGG weighs about 22 lbs out the box and was double boxed.  I only listened for about 30 minutes before the wife got home and the honey dos began.  I’ll update as it breaks in...
128x128fastninja12
Lol, I know the feeling of having to do the honey dos when trying to critically listen. Have fun with the new gear! I'm a big fan of what Schiit is doing. Great company.
fastninja12, Please specify which model Iggy ...
My assumption would be the latest Model / Gen 5 USB-Analog 2.
Enviable!
Yggdrasil GS (garage sale) is being listed currently on schiit.com.
GS ... The latest chassis and:
"1. Two Analog 1 cards in an otherwise complete new-production Yggdrasil.
2. New firmware that makes the Yggdrasil GS measure almost the same as Yggdrasil (see the APx555 reports for both products). Yes, we still think the Analog 2 sounds better. Yes, we're weird.
3. A full 3 year warranty (a couple years less than Yggdrasil)."
Yeah weird!
Schiit is pitching Screwballs ...  
Yep got the GS fit my budget and I trust schitt, saved a schitt pot full of money and it sounds wonderful....

Please excuse the schitty joke.....
Congrats on the Yggy GS.  I was drooling over that but since I've already got a Gungnir I'm waiting for the Unison USB to be released as well.

I don't think they've announced a release date but were hinting that a new USB card for the Yggy and Gumby would come out shortly after the Windows 7 official support was to end on January 14, 2020.  Hopefully by February 14, but no official word on that.  Valentines day, hmm.