Underwood core power gold cable

Any reviews on this power cord ,I have been searching no luck thanks.
fedie
I have purchased accuphase power cord from aliexpress thank you hasmarto for the link, we’ll worth the money, It has a clear bold sound from bass to tremble  more meat on instruments, smooth on vocals ,beautiful appearance , built like a tank , First I installed it on a fender amp sounded bad , but it worked. So I installed it in my preamp I was quite surprised , make that very surprised , even the words on some songs were more recognizable ,a very musical presentation go figure .
I checked out the Aliexpress site, they have a used set of Nordost Odin speaker cables for under $250 plus some other crazy deals  Are these genuine?  What is the story here?  
I'd think this would be obvious but all of those "branded" cables on Aliexpress like those labeled Accuphase and Nordost are clearly knock-offs and are not constructed like the authentic products. They are only made to appear like the originals. Doesn't mean they must sound bad, but they are not the real thing. They have some that look pretty close to the real thing but there are apparent differences if you look closely, and many manufacturers have details on their sites with instructions on how to spot the counterfeit versions.