Audio Education

I am new to the audiophile world. Does anybody have any good references or sources to read up on the physics of- Amps, preamps, ohms, resistance, etc.  Technology surrounding audio equipment.
Something like audio-phonics for dummies. 
Thanks 
jimmyj11
Post removed 
Welcome to the audiophile world! You can try reading "The Jazz of Physics" by Stephon Alexander. It is a very good source if you just want to learn on your own. There are also many references in the internet that you can refer to. I personally like to read, then write about it to see how much I’ve learned. If you need to write a paper regarding this subject, dream essays will be of great help as they have writers with access to a wide source of references.
Sometimes the difficult thing with learning is finding a starting point to build from based on your own education / experience / knowledge... it’s easy to jump in too deep too early and get put off by the parts you don’t understand. I’d suggest the following (obviously fast-forward if you already know the stuff).
1) Start with a site like this or this.
2) Read up on DC, AC, Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Semiconductors (mainly Diodes & Transistors)
3) Get a copy of the Loudspeaker Design Cookbook (if you want to know about speakers too)
4) Search up Rod Elliott and Douglas Self and maybe buy a book or two
5) If you want some help understanding get an account with diyaudio.com.
6) If you’re still interested download some simulation software, which is a great way to learn (TinaTI / Spice / speaker design software)
7) Design and make some stuff
8) Go to diyaudio.com to find out why the stuff you just made didn’t work
9) Read up some more
10) Make some better stuff
11) Goto 7

Beware... once you reach point 7 you are in an infinite loop that cannot be escaped!

edit: meant to say... don't get too hung up on the maths if it's not your thing you should still be able to understand the principles.
I guess this one would be the best. It's like two in one benefit.
Well, for extra academic benefit, you can visit here:-
https://myassignmenthelp.com/sg/study-help.html

Our Assignment help connects you with a wide range of academic writing services at a reasonable price. Our team of academic writers is highly dedicated to their work and always provides the best solution for peers’ queries. If you want to receive effective academic papers for your university and boost your marks then we are the best choice. Complete your work before the due dates and obtain good scores. If you need more assistance or want to explore our services, visit our website now! Access our live chat option and get instant answers to your concerns at any time.