Do you prefer tidy room to messy one with better sound?

I got two 18 inch Scaena sealed subwoofer(120lb each , Kevlar/Carbon composite cones) last Friday.

But delivery man dropped the package in my garage.
My neighbor helped me to move 120 lb subwoofers to my third floor listening room on Sunday.

It is fun with subass rumble to real 16hz in the background.

The subwoofers work with my Lansche 4.1 speaker like magic with clean and deep bass and enormous dynamics and wider deeper soundstage.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

My listening room used to be tidy about 18 months ago

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

But now it is a mess with several isolation transformers and cable for Sr1a headphone.

Even with such mess, I enjoy the sound of my 2 channel system and Sr1a, Stax 009s headphones.

How about other audiophiles?

Do you prefer tidy room to messy room with better sound?

Thomas
128x128shkong78
We just put up for sale a 2m double GC Jr. We made it for a recent audio show, where it quietly, unrealized by most, stole the show. Cables should not be able to do that, but this is not wire, it is something else entirely.

Heck of a cable, to say the least. One of those ones where we are not sure we should even be selling it. It's too good.

@mikelavigne

Thanks Mike for your advice.

I have limited space on third floor listening room thus it is too crowded with many equipments.

Lase year I had wondered between Pacific Dac and Chord Dave Dac.

With limited space, I had chosen smaller Dave.

Thomas
Post removed 
Spinaker01, I take exception to your remark using the H word. If you NEED to use the word NEED, you NEED not be on this forum! True, I don’t even NEED one turntable since there is streaming, yadayadayada... But I do NEED to challenge the ordinary and dubious sound that comes out of digital-only gear. Furthermore, I cannot fathom hearing either Fauré’s "Requiem" or the Beatles’ "Abbey Road" without the nostalgic and also intuitively rhythmic ensnaring of a 33 RPM, my favorite being RCA Victor’s HMV dog and horn spinning in an eternal embrace, a sight burned into my memory since childhood from my parents’ Sunday afternoon rituals (e.g. la Callas as Lucia di Lammermoor).
And for the, ahem, record: I have in mind to find an Art Deco chest of SIX drawers and devise a smooth, stable and level mechanism to encase not four but SIX turntables - with perhaps TWO MORE on top:
B&O 1000, B&O 4002, Miracord 50H, Denon DP52F, Garrard Zero 100 (seriously!), Empire 498, VPI HW19, and a still holy grail Thorens 124 which my SME Type III is aspiring to wed some day. Unless I trade the VPI for the other holy grail: a Garrard 301 the 124 will have to fight to keep its SME dulcinea then settle for an Ortofon arm! Lest I have to settle for my SL1200 MKii, yes a Technics but also a $15 Housing Works find!
Whaddya think, Spinaker01? Ah, and three suitable switch systems, one going to my Marantz 2270 (2-TT inputs, possibly the Zero and the Denon) which makes me think I should either find another 2-input receiver or amp (trade down my 2275 (1-TT input only)? Any idea out there?
While I’m having my steamy and unconscionable stream of consciousness on these netwaves (hey, it’s my first post after all these years!), how about a contest as to which cartridges (I probably have most, close to your suggestions) to match said turntables and arms?
Forgot, I also NEED to have my Nakamichi RX505 AND my Technics RS1506US, and, well I admit, some digital stuff since my VCR doesn’t really deserve being anywhere near my stereo equipment: should I mention at least one of: Philips region-freeDVD player, Sony Blueray HD, AND a... drumroll: Pioneer LaserDisc player.
Au théatre ce soir!
Professeur TourneTable