Which Preamp Would You Choose?

I am looking at two tube preamps.  The first is a refurbished and upgraded Sonic Frontiers Line-1 hollow state preamp, and the second is a modified and upgraded Jolida Fusion tube preamp.  Both are configured the way I want them (Balanced inputs and outputs, Tape loop for recording, and remote), and both are in exceptional condition.  The Jolida is about $600 less than the Sonic Frontiers.  I will be running the pre into a McIntosh MC-2155, and will add an outboard phono preamp for my vinyl addiction.  I do not find any substantive reviews on the Jolida, so I am having trouble comparing performance between the preamps.  I am trying to cap the Sonic Frontiers at about $1500 to $1700.  Anyone have experience with either of these units? 
128x128zerobias
OK, if you’re looking for something that I think is great for the money in the price of the budget of SF Line 1, which I owned, look at a ModWright SWL 9.0 SE. it’s a great preamp.
Between those 2, Sonic Frontiers. I still use a Sonic Frontier Phono 1 SE+ that is awesome sounding.
I had a ModWright SWL 9.0 and put it up against a few higher priced and newer balanced ARC, Levinson, Parasound, and other preamps and the little ModWright was more enjoyable. The others were cold and didn’t have the PRaT of the SWL 9.0 regardless of being single ended. I wouldn’t let balance in/outputs make my decision but on sound alone. At the time I had an ARC 100.2 and the SE ModWright still embarrassed several balanced preamps including an ARC LS25 MK II.. Pretty sure the LS100 is not balanced whatsoever but only a XLR jack which can be done with interconnects alone. Tape loop is an issue though but you can still record but does limit some depending on how the OP is actually using the loop and with what other component. 
The SF Line 1 with proper tubes is a fine component which I know well and my opinion and only my opinion is if it sounds cold and sterile it’s possible or likely the source that’s feeding it. I always felt it is a fairly neutral preamp so it’s as they say, “blank in is blank out.” < parental edited. They don’t pop up often so there’s little to no risk to buy and if it doesn’t work it will sell easily. I had a older SF SFL-1 many years back and with the right tube, being a hybrid, that was a really nice preamp for the money and again it was way overbuilt and was leagues beyond the ARC LS7 it replaced. Forgot to mention at the time I was using Apogee Centaur speakers which do not favor sterile and cold components... great speakers by the way with the right equipment.