Monoblock power amps same dedicated outlet?

Hi,

Looking for input whether putting both monoblock power cables into same dedicated line outlet receptacle is ill advised.

I would rather not get a dedicated line for each monoblocks ....

But if big differences...I could....

I have pass labs 260.8 monoblocks..
128x128karmapolice
Got so tired of writing the same thing over and over for people who seem to not care or already have their mind made up and anyway this is so much more satisfying https://ultimist.com/video/2018/07/21/michael-fremers-listening-room/
skip to 15:50
Enjoy!
The only place to get your answer is from your Pass dealer or Pass engineering team. Be prepared for them to tell you that a single 20A circuit will limit the performance here.

I have a pair of CAT JL-3 amps and there is no way a single 20A circuit can support both of these. I also have a pair of BAT 600Se amps and a single 20A circuit will trip with these once they get going.

I watched the above link.  He talks about one dedicated line.  Too many systems just can not survive on one dedicated line.  The key is to have all the lines on a single phase.
Looking for input whether putting both monoblock power cables into same dedicated line outlet receptacle is ill advised.
Always best in the same highest quality outlet, as if in different ones there is a chance of creating an earth loop with the household wiring, and you may get hum or slight hum.

Cheers George
Ill advised? No. But you won’t get optimum performance into low impedance loads, even at moderate loudness listening levels.
I agree with georgehifi and the advice from Michael Fremer in the video from millercarbon, the amps should be on the same ground plane to avoid a ground loop hum.  Speaking from experience here.