Recomend Some Albums Recorded with True Imaging.

I am looking for some recommendations of some albums recorded for true imaging.  By that I mean a group of people playing acoustic instruments recorded old school with just two microphones.    Not songs mixed from multiple tracks and balanced to give the impression they are playing in the center.    I have recently been relistening to the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's "Will the Circle be Unbroken".   This is a raw recording where they found the best bluegrass and early county artists,  sat them down in a studio,   took one take,  and (probably) recording them with just 2 microphones for stereo.  No mixing and minimal processing.  What they played in the room is exactly what you hear.   The results for imaging is all I can say is wow.   Even with a half decent system you can close your eyes and tell where ever instrument is playing from and where they are standing.   And it is the first time I finally understood the phrase " the speakers disappear".

While my main preference is 70's progressive rock I don't think I will find it there.    But Jazz,  Bluegrass, Blues or Classical would be good.  Any suggestions.
delkal
The 2L I referred is a label with excellent sampler of free downloads in different formats.

there are about 50 copies of Confederation for sale on discogs, NM- grade will set ya back $15 ish delivered to your door :-)

enjoy
 Check out Theloniuos Monk’s - Straight No Chaser - is the album and the track is Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
You will get a sense of the size of the piano being played . Whatever they call it where the player slides their hand down the keys from high to low or vice versa . You can get the sense of the piano’s size if you have your sperakers wide enough apart
Anything from Mercury Living Presence (well, the stereo ones, duh)Most anything from verve. Consider Ella and LouisSome good ones aboveThe ones i note image fantastically on both LP (assuming your TT is set up) and on digital (even if your turntable is totally broken!) but now you need a good dac and a low-jitter source
Top Secret... David Grisman quintet ‘80 LP is the best recording i have for imaging 
Dude!  Great post/question.   I absolutely love this kind of thing.  

Old Crow Medicine Show, I’m with Her, Darlingside, Parson Red Heads (from Portland), A Fine Frenzy, Eric Earley (Blitzen Trapper), and The Milk Carton Kids are some artists/bands that come to mind that are performing and recording this way now.  Can’t think of any Prog acts that did it.  
So if you’re really into this kind of sound put your headphones on and click on these.  If the first one doesn’t give a joyous thrill I’m a monkeys uncle... 

https://youtu.be/xr5Adx54SxQ

https://youtu.be/WfCcnHvv1Rs

https://youtu.be/bAtPeX6Xuxo

Hope these lead you to great music and listening.  This one mike thing is a most excellent trend. Hope it catches on more.  I love the sound of it.  The Binaural recordings mentioned by @tomic601 et.al. Made by Chesky records are really good.