Any success with an indoor FM antenna?

I am currently in a situation where an outdoor FM antenna is not possible.  Do you have any experience with what is a good indoor FM antenna?  Thanks
whatjd
You may be surprised what a simple, inexpensive dipole can do. 
Performance is like real estate-location. 

https://www.parts-express.com/fm-dipole-antenna-with-f-connector--210-608

I get a strong 8/9 out of 10 signal strength with the Classical and Jazz stations on my Mac MR71. A proper rooftop, is the only way to hear what the FM can really sound like.
Hey, this may not be what you had in mind but I gave up and listen to terrestrial radio on my streamer over the Internet.  The local stations that I care about and many good stations across the country (some familiar from where I’ve lived over the years: NY, Chicago, Los Angels) all have their broadcasts set up on the Internet.  And the biggest thing about this is that it sounds great.  So much better than any antenna I’ve ever tried.  
You can get a little $40 - 100 gizmo to try it or spend 550 to get a Bluesound node2i that will maybe give you more options (digital out particularly) that you can use for a music subscription.  

Do you have an attic?  Is it possible to mount something up there?

A Magnum Dynalab antenna up there would do wonders.

I am using a Bic Beam box FM10 for environments for many years purchased used on ebay .... for me it is an excellent product.
I've tried a few different antennas and the one that seems to work best is the Magnum Dynalab - SR100.  Second best is the cheapo dipole antenna that comes with most tuners.  If your tuner has two antenna connections (I have a couple that do), you'll find that one may work better with some stations than the other.  A long piece of coaxial cable connected to an unused cable outlet also worked surprisingly well.