Do you prefer tidy room to messy one with better sound?

I got two 18 inch Scaena sealed subwoofer(120lb each , Kevlar/Carbon composite cones) last Friday.

But delivery man dropped the package in my garage.
My neighbor helped me to move 120 lb subwoofers to my third floor listening room on Sunday.

It is fun with subass rumble to real 16hz in the background.

The subwoofers work with my Lansche 4.1 speaker like magic with clean and deep bass and enormous dynamics and wider deeper soundstage.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

My listening room used to be tidy about 18 months ago

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

But now it is a mess with several isolation transformers and cable for Sr1a headphone.

Even with such mess, I enjoy the sound of my 2 channel system and Sr1a, Stax 009s headphones.

How about other audiophiles?

Do you prefer tidy room to messy room with better sound?

Thomas
128x128shkong78

jtcf
@robt22 the best sound quality I had at my previous house was when there were many moving boxes stacked behind my listening position.Small boxes and packing materials stuffed inside large boxes.They made excellent room treatments.

>>>>Obviously that’s a case of low entropy compared to the case where boxes and packing materials are just strewn around, which would be a case of higher entropy. 
I remember an audio pal from the 70's with a poster on his wall stating..."BEWARE OF GOOD LOOKING STEREOS"...His room was a mess of course, with stacked up amplifiers, equalizers, various speaker systems of the day, etc.
We do the two extremes, for cable testing or testing gear, etc.

Taras, the other half of Teo Audio has the perfect room. All the tweaks and more done, everything to the 9's. If one even looks at a cable, it will sound different.

I do the messy version. Looks like a total mess with unused cables lying under the ones being used, you name it. Makes 'haphazard' look like a limp word and a inaccurate half measure. (I'm exaggerating, but..still..)

In between the two extremes, we get a grasp on how the cables, or gear... will be used in the real world.
Why would anyone wish to know what your cables sound like in a crappy sounding room? 
@ teo_audio

One of your IC cable is tangled as triple combination of IC (one more than Doug Shroder Double IC).

It does not look tidy, but it works.