Do you prefer tidy room to messy one with better sound?

I got two 18 inch Scaena sealed subwoofer(120lb each , Kevlar/Carbon composite cones) last Friday.

But delivery man dropped the package in my garage.
My neighbor helped me to move 120 lb subwoofers to my third floor listening room on Sunday.

It is fun with subass rumble to real 16hz in the background.

The subwoofers work with my Lansche 4.1 speaker like magic with clean and deep bass and enormous dynamics and wider deeper soundstage.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

My listening room used to be tidy about 18 months ago

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

But now it is a mess with several isolation transformers and cable for Sr1a headphone.

Even with such mess, I enjoy the sound of my 2 channel system and Sr1a, Stax 009s headphones.

How about other audiophiles?

Do you prefer tidy room to messy room with better sound?

Thomas
128x128shkong78
@emailists

I bought used Scaena 3.2.

But it is a lot of work to re assemble the main tower.

Thus I had attached two 18 inch subwoofers to my Lansche 4.1 as a first step, with excellent result.

I may take turns at playing Lansche and Scaena speaker placing side by side.

Although it is an open space, it has lot of acoustic treatment which may not look neat on all sides.
@nonoise 

Thanks a lot for your kind word.

I will also try to make room tidy by removing some tweaks that I may not need.

I am lucky to use vaulted space as my listening room.

best

Thomas
I sit in the near field 6 - 8 feet from the speakers. So room condition doesn't matter!

roberjerman
I sit in the near field 6 - 8 feet from the speakers. So room condition doesn’t matter!

>>>>>I hereby declare that statement patently false. 🤗
Nearfield is more 3 feet....For me it is.... 8 feet is my regular location for listening and my room treatment is stupendous upgrade and mandatory, even in my near listening field, it is less impactful but transforming tough even there...