Which Preamp Would You Choose?

I am looking at two tube preamps.  The first is a refurbished and upgraded Sonic Frontiers Line-1 hollow state preamp, and the second is a modified and upgraded Jolida Fusion tube preamp.  Both are configured the way I want them (Balanced inputs and outputs, Tape loop for recording, and remote), and both are in exceptional condition.  The Jolida is about $600 less than the Sonic Frontiers.  I will be running the pre into a McIntosh MC-2155, and will add an outboard phono preamp for my vinyl addiction.  I do not find any substantive reviews on the Jolida, so I am having trouble comparing performance between the preamps.  I am trying to cap the Sonic Frontiers at about $1500 to $1700.  Anyone have experience with either of these units? 
128x128zerobias
Sonic Frontiers!  Parts quality, topography and design are superior.  Let’s make this easy.  A $600 difference for what would serve you better spread over say a five year usage translates to $120/yr. or $3/day.  Really?!  Go forth grasshopper.
Thanks Celtic66.  I am enlightened.  BTW, my other email moniker is Celtsrevenge.  It's a way of life.
I'm not familiar with the Sonic Frontiers, but had a Jolida Fusion for a while.  It was kind of noisy and made some loud noises (can't remember if it was at turn on, or switching inputs, or what).  One of the balanced connections came loose and they were good about helping me get that fixed, but the connections were pretty cheap to start with.  I wasn't very impressed.  I replaced it with an ARC LS 26, which was a huge improvement in build quality, usability, and sound quality.  The ARC is out of your price range, but I'd recommend stepping up and buying a higher quality product than the Jolida.