MOFI Yes "Fragile" UD1S (One-Step, Supervinyl)

I’ve had this now for awhile and have had a chance to listen to it several times through.

Another home run for Mobile Fidelity. Definitely in my top 5 of the UD1S releases, (which I have all of them).

"Roundabout" has always been one of my favorite songs, (top 10 for sure). Here, it is exquisite! Lush, open, dynamic and just hypnotic. Oh, and the rest of the album is just as good. Clean, QUIET surfaces with a wonderful black background!

Of course, excellent packaging and presentation like all of the UD1S reissues.

Highly recommended...expensive I know, but to me, well worth it.
128x128mofimadness
So does it sound like a CD? I'm not trying to be facetious, but if it sounds anything like the recent 45RPM issue of Dire Straits' 'Making Movies', then I'll most certainly pass, because that puppy is dead on arrival: flat, congested, undynamic and devoid of musical life (but a very flat, quiet pressing).  
Strange, that's the first negative thing I've read about the Dire Straits LPs?  I have all (4) and they are some of the best that MOFI has done.  Response around the world seems to be the same as my impressions.  Oh well, you can't please everyone...
I'm still waiting for my copy of Fragile.  I have the SRV Texas Flood and Bob Dylan Blood on the Tracks.  Both are still in my "on deck" bin, unopened.  I'm not sure why I haven't played them yet.  

I have all the MOFI Dire Straits and agree they all sound great.  But what do I know?
Like big_greg, I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive.  Better check my receipt!

I was told by the store I purchased it from that it will be released on January 24.
Cost of admission for a period,MINT Yes Fragile "stamper" makes the reissue seem like a bargain.

I haven't heard any of those "super reissues" so I'm not qualified to comment on what's more convincing.

I'm one of those who buy a period copy of something until I find "the one"

I've been fortunate to find a stellar US copy for cheap.