Do you prefer tidy room to messy one with better sound?

I got two 18 inch Scaena sealed subwoofer(120lb each , Kevlar/Carbon composite cones) last Friday.

But delivery man dropped the package in my garage.
My neighbor helped me to move 120 lb subwoofers to my third floor listening room on Sunday.

It is fun with subass rumble to real 16hz in the background.

The subwoofers work with my Lansche 4.1 speaker like magic with clean and deep bass and enormous dynamics and wider deeper soundstage.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

My listening room used to be tidy about 18 months ago

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VjN1SHRiUWYxUGd0dk5qWTVQOEJNNXdMaEZ0RGZB

But now it is a mess with several isolation transformers and cable for Sr1a headphone.

Even with such mess, I enjoy the sound of my 2 channel system and Sr1a, Stax 009s headphones.

How about other audiophiles?

Do you prefer tidy room to messy room with better sound?

Thomas
128x128shkong78
My room is only my audio room....Without money, and with only low cost homemade tweaks this room look messy...But even my wife that dont like this room said that the sound is incredible...I vouch that with big money my audio room will look gorgeous like on some virtual systems photos... But  the sound I get is absolutely not messy...And the price paid around 1000 dollars including all tweaks +audio system (excluding the trials and errors upgrade stuff and non essential materials) is so low that nobody here will trust his own ears listening to my system...

I discovered in my messy room that ALL audio system that are already relatively good are better, way better than we think; we underestimated what we have and spend money on new electronic components, instead of addressing, the vibrations-resonance controls, the acoustical treatment of the room, the electrical embedding of the system in the room and in the house, and others simple tweaks to decrease the noise floor...

My room is messy, the sound is not...

I think that we would all agree that no one appreciates a "messy" room, as messy implies untidy, dirty, and items oriented in a nonsensical manner. 

In a common living area, I appreciate a more minimalist approach and in some instance, style and decor trumps performance.  In my dedicated room, the equipment is well organized, room acoustic and tweaks are employed, multiple sources are utilized, and there is no doubt, this is an audio specific room for the sole purpose of music reproduction.  In this situation, performance trumps style and decor.  I guess it all comes down to one's priority.
Feng shui is for audiophiles, too. Old newspapers, magazines, books, all types of media, from CDs to LPs to DVDs and many other things like pictures of birds of prey or combat fighters, lions, tigers and bears - they all hurt the sound. Think of the brain 🧠 as a transceiver sensitive to many types of information. Yes, I know what you’re thinking, are you out of mind?

A messy room is the sign of an organized mind. - old wives tale
I'll never be fastidious when it comes to my man caves.  I have LPs scattered about, far from their appointed shelves.  I have a pile of stereo magazines within easy reach. Wires and cables festoon the floor.  There's the music stand with music on it.  My quote-unquote coffee table is an empty cardboard moving box that once housed some of my CDs.  Yeah, I'm a bad, bad boy...sorry, old man.
Post removed