How best to sell my dad's McIntosh integrated amp, CD player speakers?

My dad and I sat for many hours listening to music on his McIntosh stereo equipment as I grew up. Now he's gone, and the equipment he bought in 1998 is too big for my little house. I've checked the Bluebook values of the components, and I  had a former McIntosh engineer clean, check, and repair the amp and CD player in April 2019. Spent over $1,000 doing that (I'm retired, funds are limited). Have not replaced cables, power cords yet or been able to test the system as a whole. I need to sell the system, but I live in a small town, about 3 hours from the nearest big city. What would be the best way to make final needed improvements (without spending a fortune) and then sell the system at a fair price? The components are ( all McIntosh ): 
  • MCD7009 CD player 
  • MA6850 integrated amplifier 
  • 2 LS360 speakers 
  • Cables are Tributaries 
I have the original owner manuals and receipts of purchase and service. I'm obviously not an audio person, but I did spend much of my career as a librarian working with sound recordings in libraries and museums, which I loved. I love my dad's system but I can't maintain and use it as it should be used. Thanks for any suggestions on how to get started selling it.
128x128mmaguireb3
Thank you so much, audio experts! I'll do everything you all suggested. Should I do the packing myself (once I get the correct boxes)? I can follow overall directions if anyone has prepared anything like that.
I really appreciate your help. Thanks again!
The correct boxes should include the correct inserts. I don't know if Mc uses foam or cardboard. Once you have those, a little thought, inspection, and trial-and-error should reveal the right way to pack each unit. Be sure to put a plastic bag around it before packing. If you are spatially challenged, invite a friend who isn't, to help.

@mmaguireb3..............................

you can view the McIntosh owners manual online and at the end of manual is a diagram showing the proper way to pack.  Google search the name and model number of amp.  
You can start right here.Macs sell quickly ,especially  since you had everything repaired. BUT as you know its heavy equipment...must be packaged extremely well to assure no damages in shipping.