Asking suggestion for $15,000 audio system for classical music

Hello,
I am a new here. I am going to spend $15,000-20,000 to build an audio system for classical music only. Could anyone give me a list which you think is the best for this budget (including turntable, CD player, amplifier, speakers,  sub-woofer and cables)?
Thanks.
classicalguy
Also @audiotroy  makes excellent points on the tried and true system approach to the problem. The larger room will probably require a bit more power all other things equal. 
And since you have a fantastic starting budget, put one of Charlie Miller’s tweaks in the budget, evaluation of the sonic differences by you in your room, your system, your tastes will tell you IF you want to go down that “ perfect path “

Let's inject a dose of bottom-line reality in this.  The biggest single impact on the sound you get will be your choice of loudspeaker.  Then if you go with a lower-powered tube amplifier vs. a high-watt solid state.  Room acoustics also figure in there significantly, though a lot depends on your actual space.

For long-term non-fatiguing listened to classical music, there are plenty of recommendable brands of speakers: a lot of the British ones--Harbeth, Spendor, ProAc, PMC, Graham, Stirling--as well as US, like Joseph Audio, Salk, Vandersteen, Fritz (+subwoofer[s]).  I wonder if there's a Vienna Acoustics dealer in your area--that would be a great starting point.

I prefer to put the equipment in the (larger) living room. It is the normal living room with furniture.
I don't use streaming service (at least right now), only play vinyl and CD.
I don't collect SACD, have 5-6k vinyls
Right on pick speakers first!
the big room needs floor standers
how important is finish ? Wood veneer ok or want need a more modern automotive paint ?
and very important are you a seated sweet spot listener or a wanderer ?
what table / arm/cart do you have now ? That’s an impressive vinyl collection and investment